Erica tagged me to tell you five things you don’t know about me.
Let’s see what I can come up with…
1. In second grade I had to stay in at recess once for calling my teacher a bitch.
2. I can break two pine boards stacked on top of each other.
3. I used to celebrate my purchase of Achtung Baby every year by cooking an elaborate Irish meal. My sister was the only witness/victim. One year I also signed my mom up for a cable box for a week so I could watch a pay-per-view U2 concert that weekend (she was out of town).
4. In seventh grade I was chosen to represent my school in a regional math competition. This does not say great things about my school.
5. I like to travel by myself. I don’t get lonely. I find it thrilling to see if I can get along in a strange place without help. I also make it a game to figure out what the mannerisms and dress are that would make me blend with the locals.
Side note: I have enough people reading and commenting here regularly enough that I can actually tag people. Consider me nerdishly excited!